The PeaceWorks Network is a US based non-profit working to foster conflict resolution and co-existence between Israelis and Palestinians. While there are a few projects and endeavors that PeaceWorks has seeded, the OneVoice Movement is the most significant. OneVoice is a grassroots undertaking with offices in Ramallah, Tel Aviv and Gaza (affiliate offices in London and Ottawa), empowering the grassroots moderate majorities of Israelis and Palestinians to take ownership and action toward a comprehensive negotiated resolution. Learn more about OneVoice by visiting www.onemillionvoices.org .
The President of a rapidly growing non-profit seeks an exceptional individual to become his new executive assistant. The executive assistant would be responsible for managing diverse tasks in the professional and personal life of the President. The ideal candidate will be an incredibly detail-oriented multi-tasker that works well independently and as part of a team.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant
- Serve as a liaison and facilitate correspondence from and to the President to the international staff of the organization and it’s prestigious global network - Answering the phone, email and regular mail
- Arrange extensive international travel for the President.
- Manage busy schedule including appointments in New York and abroad.
- May need to work as office manager for the small New York staff and office
- B.A. or B.S. from an accredited university
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Thorough attention to detail and follow through, able to meet deadlines, and use impeccable judgment when managing the President’s relationships and hectic schedule
- 2 years + support experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Spanish, Hebrew, or Arabic a major plus but not required
How to Apply:
Please send resume, cover letter, and writing sample to Darya Shaikh, US Executive Director at email@example.com.
We are looking to fill this position ASAP.