Against a challenging environment filled with news of setbacks for moderates, here are OneVoice's December 2006 highlights:
* OneVoice Recognized With Social Capitalist Award: Monitor Group & Fast Company name PeaceWorks Foundation’s OneVoice Movement among “43 Entrepreneurs Who Are Changing the World”
* OneVoice Gaining Partners and Recruiting New Members throughout the Region: Jenin Women Unite Under OneVoice Banner – View This Story and Many Others from the Region as OneVoice grows!
* What Others Are Willing to Do: Last month we asked What Are You Willing to Do to End the Conflict? We’ve been overwhelmed by positive responses and over 100 assertive commitments. Take a look at some samples. Write to us or blog your ideas. We will start unveiling official commitments in 2007.
* Support OneVoice - Turn your dollar into two: PeaceWorks LLC will generously match all gifts of $250 and over to the OneVoice Movement
* OneVoice in Canada and the UK: Canada Prime Minister Applauds OneVoice Israeli & Palestinian Representatives. Also this month, British Secretary of State for International Development Hilary Benn met with OneVoice Staff and Activists as British Government explores potential for helping OneVoice Mission.
More to come ...